General air purification equipment filtering air is roughly divided into the following methods and steps.
1) Multiple filters—prevent dust and germs in the air from entering the room
Multiple activated carbon filters effectively block dust germs and filter the air to ensure that the air entering the room is clean.
2) Titanium Oxide Antivirus——Degradation of formaldehyde, benzene and other organic toxic gases in indoor air
Nano-sized titanium dioxide is activated by ultraviolet light, and the filtered air effectively degrades the air pollutants such as formaldehyde, benzene and other organic toxic gases.
3) Anion Oxygenation - Increase the amount of oxygen in the indoor air to the right amount and keep it stable
Anion generator to increase oxygen in the indoor air to ensure that the air entering the home maintains enough oxygen and is full of vitality.
4) PTC ceramic heating - heating indoor air to a comfortable temperature
The PTC ceramic heating sheet assists in preheating the fresh air entering the room in winter, and appropriately increases the temperature in the room so as to filter the air and make the home warm and comfortable.
5) Ultraviolet Light Sterilization - Efficient Killing of Epidemic Virus Bacteria in the Air
Ultraviolet light sources have a powerful effect in killing epidemic virus bacteria in the air, keeping people away from the source of infection and filtering the air to protect the health of the whole family.
The filter is an indispensable device for conveying the medium pipeline.